Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's B.

After much deliberation and self conflict, I have decided to devote this blog to my becoming a celebrity.

Yes, I realize this is quite...the deep issue, and I intend to cover my efforts completely and throughly. 

Currently, my quest for fame is being interrupted with school. I go to the University of Michigan, majoring in Communications and Theatre and minoring in Music. I felt it important to have something to fall back on in case the performing industry doesn't work out. However, it will in fact happen for me. I decided. So there.

Even with school, I am continuing to immerse myself in music, theatre, and dance in most ways possible. I'm part of 58 Greene, U of M's premier coed a cappella group. I also take private voice lessons and frequent clubs and parties in order to get my dance on. Also, I got a job in telemarketing today. Clearly this will help me crack into the business. 

Anyways, this blog will chronicle my path to stardom. Good luck me. 

B.

"Take my picture, Hollywood. I WANT TO BE A STAR."

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment